Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stomache bugs

I sure do hate stomache bugs. Why because there is always throw up involved.
I was rocking Josh saturday night and I thought we have gone along time with out anyone throwing up. 3 months now that i think about it. Which i guess isn't really that long. To my surprise Marysa wakes up in the middle of the night saying that her belly hurts. I always say to my kids if you are sick you can sleep in my bed. I am not sure how long we were asleep when she woke up and ran to the bath room . She threw up. She and I both had a ruff night. Well today is tuesday she of course is fine. I however am not fine. My stomache hurts, and I am tired. Moral of the story always knock on wood, even if it is just a thought in your own head. I mean come on the same night i had the thought someone throws up.

No comments: