Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Azalea

Today is Azalea's 3rd birthday. What an amazing 3 years it has been. This little girl has been a blessing since the day I found out i was pregnant. I have loved this little girl since before she was even conceived. I love everything about her. She was born weighing a whopping 9 lbs. at 5:47 pm. She is such a important part of this family. She is loved my all who meet her. She is my miracle baby. The baby who saved me. Yes she calmed my trouble heart she still does. Andrew said in her baby blessing that she was sent her to calm her mother. I look at her and am just amazed that she is here and that I get to be her earthly mother. What a wonderful opportunity and blessing.

Azalea in her Blessing dress. This also happens to be the dress I was blessed in too.






Let me tell you a little about this girl.
1. She loves ponies
2. She loves to wear dresses
3. she hates chicken nuggets
4. Her favorite TV show is Mickey Mouse Club House
5. She loves to draw
6. she can count to 10
7. She has curly hair
8.She loves playing outside.
9. She is very independent
10. She loves donuts



Happy Birthday Azalea

5 comments:

Becky said...

I can't believe she's 3.. I remember how happy you were to finally be pregnant with her. :o)

I hope she has a wonderful day!

okbushmans said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is 3...time flies! We can NOT wait to see you for Christmas! Hope you have a fun-filled day!

Rachel and Todd said...

So cute! I love her. Those pictures are adorable. I can't believe she's already 3, too.

Ben said...

Happy Birthday, Azalea!

kimberly said...

Sorry, I was signed in under Ben! But that last comment was mine. :-)