Sunday, December 14, 2008

Family Picture


Me and my girls


The three most handsome men.
Andrew and his boys

Me and my husband.


The baby. Josh

Miss Azalea

The big brother Caleb

Miss Marysa

Love this picture except someone is sucking his thumb




We are a great looking family. If I do say so.

I was going to wait to post these since they are Christmas presents but they are to cute. Ken Jensen took these pictures. He goes to the same ward I go to. He was very generous and took them as a Christmas present to us.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Danette, I know we have been friends for a very long time so it saddens me to say this... but... I hate you.

YOU HAVE A CUTE FAMILY PHOTO!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOO NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!

I can't even get one that's cute of just the kids let alone all of us.

Seriously, NOT FAIR!

And I love your Childrens Place Sweaters. You'll never guess what my kids wore for their pictures.... LMAO

Miss Jill said...

Your family pics are way cute. They will be great Christmas gifts. I would love to send out pictures for Christmas, but I think that I will wait until after the baby comes to take any family pictures.

Anonymous said...

i love the pics. everyone looks so great.

Tiffany said...

Danette you all look great! I love the matching sweaters for everyone. How else is everything going?

Becky said...

I had to come look again. Still hate you. hehehe

Rachel and Todd said...

Those look so good!! You should definitely be proud. Where did you take them?

Carrie and Karl said...

Very Cute Family
-Carrie