Friday, August 28, 2009

Our walk to the park.

Summer is coming to an end this is very bitter sweet for me. Anyways I thought that I would take Azalea and Joshua to the icy stand to get an icy. Since the Marysa and Caleb where at school.

I loaded up the two little ones and off we went. We walked down a steep hill, turned the corner came to the icy stand only to find it closed. It did not open until after 3:00 pm.

I was not going to let this walk go to waste so I continued to a walk up hamburger stand. I ordered to ice cream cones and some fries because on the sign it said worlds best fries or something like that. So of coarse I had to try them. They were good but not the best.

After the Ice Cream we walked to the park. I was not intending to go to the park today but hay sometimes we just walk and see where it leads us. Had the icy stand been open we would have not gone to the park. We had a blast at the park. I loved spending time with the little ones. I love how they play together. So here are some pictures of what we saw on our walk to the park.


Yummy Ice cream


Thirsty kids



an azalea



flowers



Shadows



The letter A



A bee



Someone swinging= Azalea


flowers and shadows



A really old truck



A cross



Handsome eyes



Beautiful eyes



Two very happy kids.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Someone had fun on picnik!!! lol Loved the pics!

What a fun time. You're such a good mom.. I don't remember the last time I took the kids to a park. Huh. I should do something about that.

Sorry they weren't the world's best... hopefully there was fry sauce??

Carrie and Karl said...

You take really good pictures! I'm impressed! I'm glad you had fun too.

Rachel and Todd said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I bet they were the happiest kids that day. Your pictures are great!

Rachel and Todd said...

P.S. I think my favorite picture is the one where Josh is taking a drink out of the fountain. The colors are awesome, he looks so cute and anxious to drink, and the water looks awesome!

Heather said...

What a fun day! I love the post.