Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Eli is 2 months old.

Eli is now 2 months old. He is starting to smile more. He is such a joy. I love taking pictures of him. Although and can never seem to get him to smile when I am taking a picture. To bad to cause he has a super cute smile.
I just can't get enough of this child. So cute.





I went outside to take pictures of Eli. He feel asleep under the peach tree. He looked so comfy and cute that I just wanted to curl up next to him and sleep with the warm fall sun on me too.



I love Eli's dimple it is soooooooo cute. You can see it really good in this picture.




I love baby yawns.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

way cute, we miss you guys.

srbushman said...

LOVE his dimple! What a cutie. And those cheeks are so squishy! Handsome boy.

Rachel and Todd said...

He's so adorable, I can't stand it! I LOVE that dimple. He's gonna win the ladies with that one. You better watch out. ;) I love the video you took of him, it included so much! Laughter, fussiness, calmness, and almost sleep. It's amazing what an infant does in just a few minutes.