Monday, November 15, 2010

Meeting half way

This past weekend the kids and I took a trip to Idaho. My sister Amber is moving to Texas. My dad game to help her. We decided to meet about half way between Boise Idaho and Payson Utah. It so happens that my uncle Devan's house(my dad's brother)is about half way.

Andrew wasn't able to come so that I could pick up my Grandma so she could see my dad too. It was a lot of fun seeing my dad and sister again.


This is my Uncle Devan, he was nice enough to let his house be our half way.


Here is Eli, dang this kid is cute.

My dad meeting Eli for the first time.


Four generations


We played Apples to Apples. These are Sarah's hands.



Josh watching us play.







Grandpa's wild flowers Azalea and Lily sitting on his lap.

8
Caleb pondering what card to put down.


Azalea and Lily playing.


Getting ready to say goodbye.

Marysa and Sarah saying goodbye.

Amber and I saying goodbye.

Lily and Azalea saying goodbye.





just for fun, some cows we saw in the middle of the road on the way home.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I hate to say it, but my dad is looking so old:) LOL