Monday, August 29, 2011

Azalea starts kindergarten

Wow, Azalea I can not believe you are in kindergarten.  I can, but at the same time I can't.  You were the baby that I tried  to get pregnant with for over a year.  You are the baby that I cried and cried over to get you here.  And here we are almost 6 years later.

Now you get to go to school with your brother and sister.  You get to learn many, many things.  You get to make new friends.

The past week has been kind of slow.  Kindergarten starts a week later than the other grades.  Each day last week you would ask if  you got  to go to school today.

Today was your day.

You woke up before any of the other kids.  You got dressed in the new school clothes that Grandma Cameron bought for you.  I did your hair and put in a cute bow in your hair that I had made for you to match your outfit.
You were so excite to start that you ran down the hill on your way to school.  You did not want to wait for anyone.


You are so lucky you get to start kindergarten with your cousin Lily.   Now we know how crazy you two can be together so we asked that you be put in separate classes.  You will be able to see Lily enough I am sure.  

You were so excite to start that you ran down the hill on your way to school.  You did not want to wait for anyone.  

Before school started we ate breakfast at school.   You will be eating breakfast at school all year long.  You will be also walking with Caleb, Marysa, Sarah and Lily to school everyday.  You better behave and listen to your brother and sister. 
After breakfast we went to your classroom.  Once there you put on a name tag.  

And went to the class room rug to wait for school to start.
I had a hard time saying goodbye.  So I stood outside the door and watched you through the window for a couple of minutes.  I really just wanted to stay there the whole time.  Don't worry I took one more picture of you  doing your first thing ever in kindergarten, which was use scissors to cut lines on paper.  Than I left.  


After school your 2 younger brothers and I came and picked you up from school.  You saw me and came running to me, with a huge smile on your face.  You loved your first day of kindergarten and I hope you have many more wonderful days in kindergarten.




After I picked you up we went to the lunchroom to have lunch.  Who did we see working in the lunch room your big brother Caleb.  However you were not well behaved eating lunch in the school lunchroom that I don't know how often we will be eating lunch at school.  We saw Marysa at lunch too and she said that we at least had to come when it was her turn to work in the lunch room.

Wow kindergarten already.




No comments: