Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011 was really fun.  It pretty much went from Friday October 28th to Monday October 31st.  We went trick or treating 5 different time.



On Friday October 28th we went trick or treating at Payson Market and on Saturday we went trick or treating down Payson Main street.  We went with Amber and her kids.  The kids had a lot of fun.  We also went trick or treating on Halloween with Amber and her kids in Amber's neighborhood.  That was lot of fun also.  Look at all the fun the kids had in the above picture.


Saturday night on October 29th we had a LDS ward party.  The party was so much fun.  There was a ward soup dinner.  The soup Andrew made was the first soup all gone.  Everybody loved it.  There was also trick or treating down the halls.  There was also a room where they dyed your hair.  Even I got my hair dyed.

On Monday Halloween Day.  I first went to the kids school and saw the Costume parade.  It was outside and it was kind of cold.  It was really cute though.  What was even cuter is that the 6th graders walked with the kindergartner's so Caleb walked with Azalea.  Than after school Andrew's work had a trick or treating and the kids and I went there it was so much fun and the kids got tons of candy.  As I mentioned earlier on  Halloween night we went trick or treating with Amber and her kids.  

So by trick or treating 5 different times, we ended up with a lot of candy.  I mean a lot.  Oh how I love Halloween.




I took all of the photo's below of my kids about 2 weeks before Halloween.  It was a lot of fun.  I think I did a great job.  I am falling in love with taking pictures. 
Caleb is an escaped prisoner. 

Marysa is Alice in wonderland.

Azalea is a Witch cat.


Joshua is a skeleton.


Eli is a baby devil.








Since this post is one week past Halloween that means today is November 7th so I would like to say Happy 30th birthday to my twin sister Amy Shetter and Amber Murray.




No comments: