Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ultra sound of Eli Cameron Ottosen


I think Eli is very handsome. Just like his dad and brothers are.



Eli was very willing to show us he is indeed a boy.

I just love pictures of baby feet. They are so cute.




We were able to get a 3D picture too. The ultra sound tech said that Eli looks good. He is measuring 1 week ahead. I think his head is measuring about 10 days ahead. From what I understand big heads run in Andrews family.

We are very excited for Eli to join our family. I am sure he will be one very loved little boy. I am sure someone will always be holding him. I think Marysa will try to be his 2ND mom.

3 comments:

Mike and Jenn said...

Congratulations on your baby boy! I am due any day now with a little girl; we can't wait to meet her!

Becky said...

Woo hoo, a boy!!! Yay!!

Rachel and Todd said...

Cute pictures! I keep wondering what he'll look like! I think each of your kids has their own look, a unique mix of you and Andrew, and who knows, Elias could look like Caleb, Josh, or something totally different. It's fun to wonder about.