Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What is lurking underneath your boys bed?


Count them 3 aliens have taken over the underneath of my boys bunk bed



They look hungry.


Looks like there first victim is a shark. Maybe they scared it to death.



For dessert I think they will feast on Halloween/Easter candy. What is scary is I am not sure which holiday it is from.




Or maybe they are just looking for there lost Christmas tree light.




This looks like the top of the spaceship.

This looks like the bottom of the spaceship. I sure hope since they have feasted and found there lost light that they will be fixing there ship and leaving real soon.



Really it is just 3 potatoes that have taken over. The "legs have grown so big they are starting to grow through the bottom of the bed.


1 comment:

kimberly said...

I just caught up on some of your posts and this one is hilarious! Those potatoes are pretty scary...haha!

You must have had a busy month with Mother's Day and at least 2 birthdays! I can't believe Caleb is already 10. Wow!