Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Joshua




They say time flies when you are having fun. The last 2 years have gone by in the blink of an eye.

Joshua is so much fun. I have loved every minute being is mom. He wakes up every morning with a big smile. First thing he does is give me a big hug.

He is always smiling. He smile at everything. He is calm. He is patient. He loves food. He loves milk. He loves his brother and sisters. Azalea is his playmate. Marysa his 2nd mom. Caleb is well his older brother. The kids still fight over him. He looooooves to suck on his finger and play with his hair. Unless I am holding him than he plays with my hair.

This little boy has brought so much joy to this family. I look at him today and am still wondering where he came from. I know where. I look back at how long it took to get Azalea here and then when she was only 18 months he was here. He is are surprise baby our blink of an eye baby. Oh how I love this boy.

Wow 2 years old. My time really does fly when you are having fun.





2 comments:

dark_kandy said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe it that means Kaizley is almost two. wow time does fly.. Happy birthday Josh

Becky said...

He's so cute.. we need to get together again so Kaitlyn will have a friend to play with.

Happy Birthday!!