Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Marysa




Marysa is 7 today. She has yet to loose a tooth. I keep telling her the day she looses her first tooth we will throw a party. She is so ready to loose her first tooth. She like to do things late I guess.

She was born four days late. My due date was actually on Caleb's 2nd birthday. She was 8lbs 13 oz when she was born. She was beautiful. She still is. I am not just saying this cause I a her mom. People would say she is a cute and then like a minute later say she really is beautiful.

She is smart. She enjoys reading, she gets that from her dad. She always does her homework and I do not even have to ask her too. Tomorrow is her last day of 1st grade. I can't believe she is 7. She is a beautiful girl. She is sweet. Yet she lets you know when she is mad. She loves her younger brother Joshua. She is so excited for this baby to be born in December I think she is more excited than I am.

I am so blessed to have her as my daughter. She has taught me patience, understanding, and much much more.

Happy Birthday Marysa. Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Dalling Family said...

happy birthday! She is beautiful!

kimberly said...

Wow! You have so many birthdays so close together! Marysa is gorgeous in that photo! Please relay our birthday wishes :-)

LivingstonClan said...

I just realized how many May birthdays you guys have! You must have to plan those gifts out in advance. You have great kids! I remember when we first moved into the ward, and Marysa was in Nursery, I kept thinking how gorgeous she was. Fun that she is 7--time flies!

Becky said...

I can't believe she's 7!! Aubrey was almost 8 before she lost her first tooth.. hopefully Marysa won't have to wait that long!

Happy Birthday to her, she really is beautiful!

Rachel and Todd said...

Hooray! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MaRySa!! You are a beautiful and smart girl. Seven years old--wooot!! Love you! ~Rachel, Todd and Henry

A and N said...

I meant to say your FAMILY is just beautiful:)

Rachel and Todd said...

No problem about the phone call! I was out of town for Caleb's, and things were crazy on Marysa's, but I hope they both had awesome birthdays!!