Sunday, May 10, 2009

Followup

This is Andrew and I just thought I would followup on a couple of items. We finally got our pictures off our camera so here are some. The first is what the others looked like after the banana cream pie fight. it was really fun. I would recommend it for others.



This is us when we were able to go to the draper temple. We all really enjoyed it:

and lastly this shows the little bursts of weather that can occur in our house. In seconds a big mess can appear and if you aren't careful to catch the youngest two they can happen somewhere else while you clean up that mess. This has been multiple containers of spices dumped into a huge pile on the top of a bar stool, it has been wrecking the master bedroom. It has also been dumping 4 full containers of soap and shampoo out on the bathroom floor all at once.


2 comments:

Becky said...

Fun pictures!!! I need to steal your wife away for a night to have a kid free night.. you won't mind, right???

John Ottosen said...

I wouldn't mind. It would be funner if I watched the kids at your house though