Friday, May 28, 2010

8 is Great

Happy 8th Birthday Marysa.
Marysa. What can I say about Marysa. First we love her so much. She adds drama to our family. She is the only one of my kids who have not needed early intervention for speech. She has been talking since she was one. She has always had something to say. She still does. She lets you know exactly how she feels.
Marysa underneath all that drama really has a sweet heart. She really does care for her brothers and sister. She is very aware of how you feel. She was a big support for me last summer when I miscarried. She is very excited to see her little brother Eli be born later this summer. Yes I am going to let her watch Eli be born.
I am blessed to be Marysa's mother. She has taught me so much. She makes me laugh and she can make me mad. But no matter what I will always love her and always be glad that she is my daughter.

Marysa was born 4 days late. She weighed 8lbs 13oz. This is her new born picture.



Marysa is a year old in this picture.


This is a our very first digital picture ever. Marysa was 2 1/2. You can see some of her fiesty personality in this picture.



Marysa is about 3 in this picture. This is one of my favorite pictures of her. I just love her eyes in this picture.
Marysa is also about 3 in this pictue.




Marysa is 4 1/2 in this picture.



She is 5 in this picture. This picture was taken on her first day of kindergarten. She just finished 2nd grade. She is reading really well. She loves school, well most days she does.
I love her hair in this picture. She looks really cute with short hair. It is short because her and her friend decided to cut each others hair.



Marysa is 6 1/2 in this picture. It was taken at Christmas time.



Her is Marysa at 7. We had just moved into our new house. The sun was setting just right. I love how she posed just right.




This picture was taken of Marysa about 1 month ago. She really loves our cat winter.

I am super excited for her to be 8. Next saturday she will be getting baptized and becoming a memeber of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She is a bit nervous. I think she is really scared that it is going to take 2 tries to Baptize her. She said she had a dream last night about her Baptism and that she only had to be baptized once.

If I have missed anyone who would like to come to Marysa's baptism just make leave a comment and I will give you the address. It is next saturday at 11:00am.

Happy Birthday Marysa. We love you.

2 comments:

A and N said...

She is an adorable girl! How are you feeling? I hope this pregnancy is going well for you.

Ollie and Floyd said...

Happy Birthday! What wonderful photos. I think that I would love your cat, too.