Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Joshua


Joshua was 7lbs 13 oz when he was born. A whole pound smaller than any of my previous babies.




Here he is at his 1st birthday party.




This picture was taken shortly after he turned 2.




This picture was just a couple of weeks ago. His hair in the last two weeks has gotten really curly.


Happy Birthday Joshua.
Joshua is my tender mercy for Heavenly Father. As many of you know it took almost 2 1/2 years for Azalea to join our Family. It was a lot of heartache in getting Azalea here. When she was about 7 months we decide to try for number four. After all it took over a year to get pregnant with her after we miscarried. To our surprise it only took 2 months. Which was a big shock to me. I believe one of the reasons Joshua came to our family so easily was because of the heart ache of getting Azalea her and also the heart ache of getting our soon to be baby boy Eli here. I believe that the Lord knew what was ahead me, and was giving me a "break" from heartache. That is why he is my tender Mercy from Heavenly Father.

I can not explain how much I love this little boy. I love him more everyday. He makes me laugh and smile every single day. Josh is every one's favorite. I love the way he pulls my head into give me a hug and kisses. I love how he sucks his finger and twirls his hair at the same time. (I took him to the dentist the other day and the dentist said that he has great teeth and that you can't even tell he sucks his finger yet.)

I couldn't imagine life with out him. He adds so much to our family. He is very easy going, always has been. He doesn't seem to get angry very often. He smiles all the time, another thing he has always done.

He is differently a mama's boy. I am not looking forward to the fact that he will love someone else more than me someday. I am so blessed that I get to be Joshua's mother.

He currently loves anything to do with cars. He is usually carrying one around.
He is 33 lbs and is in the 66% for weight.
He is 37 3/4 inches tall and is in the 49% for height.
He is struggling with his speech.
He can climb just about anything.
He not yet potty trained. I am okay with that.
He loves fruit and vegetables.
He likes to tease.
He loves our cats winter and Lady to much.

Happy Birthday Joshua, we love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Josh

Rachel and Todd said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUTE BOY!! We hope you had an awesome day! Sorry we didn't call--we were thinking about you, though!