Saturday, April 4, 2009

4 -4-09

What does today bring.

1. General Conference. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints 179th annual conference.

2. A new baby, My friend had her sweet little girl at 9:59 am, and I was able to be there.

3. The end of the strep throat. Marysa, Josh, and Azalea all got it.

4. No insurance. Andrew starts a new Job on Monday. Insurance for his old job expired at midnight. New insurance picks up on monday.

5. A new apostle - Elder Neil L Andersen

6. Its my half birthday. That is right I am 29 1/2 today. So in Marysa's words " that means you are almost 30" . Yes in 6 short months I will be 30. Not sure how I feel about that.

7. Its a light snowy day.

8. Its Saturday that is always good.

9. A messy house.

10. Lots and lots of yummy hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

Becky said...

1/2 birthday???? ALMOST 30???

You need to plan something awesome for your birthday. Major Par-tay!

Good day, good day.

Rachel and Todd said...

Ooh, yeah. I second an awesome 30th birthday party. You should--it's a big one! So glad to hear your kids are over strep! How's Andy sleeping now?