Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Surprises and Secrets

Oh how I hate surprises and secrets. If you ask anyone who knows me well they will tell you this is very true.

When I read a book I am always skipping ahead. I usually read the last chapter first. I always want to know how a movie is going to end before I go and see it.

Birthdays and Christmas are the worst. If I could I would buy all the presents on the last day, because I hate finding a gift I know someone will love and then I have to wait to give it to them. I usually end up showing my kids at least one gift I got them because I just can't wait.

Why do I bring this all up well my family has a big secret we have been keeping. A big surprise. We have this wonderful gift. I just can't wait for Christmas to come. I want everyone to know what this gift is.

We were going to wait to tell the world. Somehow this little secret/surprise is out there.
My kids know, my parents, my in-laws. So is everyone else dying to know what it is. I am dying to tell you trust me I wanted to shout our secret/surprise when we first found out about this gift.

Are sure you want to know.

Really

It is a big surprise I would not want to ruin the surprise for you.

Okay, only because I really hate keeping surprises and secrets.










We are having a BABY. Our 5th child is due on December 11, 2009. We are super excited about this baby.

6 comments:

Becky said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!!!

And good luck!!! FIVE... whew! ;o)

The Tyau Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was hoping that was the surprise! :-) All your other little ones will be so excited for their early Christmas present.

Jordan said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you!

Carrie and Karl said...

Congrats!!! It's hard for me to wait too, so I totally understand.

Rachel and Todd said...

Hooray! We're excited, too. It's a little Christmas present early . . . kind of. At least the news is like a Christmas present. :)

Launi said...

Congratulations you guys! Five is a great number---we should know! And December is a perfect time for a gift!