Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not again

I am not sure I want to write this post. I want to cry I want to laugh. In the end you can either cry for me or laugh.

It was just after dinner. I am trying to get things done. After all I need to run to the laundry mat tonight because my dryer just takes to long to dry. Who has time to wait around for 3 hours for one load of laundry. In my madness to get the clothes washed so that I could then take them to laundry mat. I was only half listening to the little ones. I could hear them playing what I thought was the bedroom.

I need to run into the bathroom for something and as I opened the door what did I see. I saw a naked 19 month old standing in the sink. A naked 3 year old standing on the toilet. Yes that is right they are both naked.

Are you laughing yet because it gets better. Here comes the not again part. I am not kidding I could write a novel about yesterdays subject. Cause not only were they naked but they both not just one but both had I am not sure if I can even write it. Here it goes. Their naked bums were poopy naked bums.

Surprised.

Me too how did the 19 month old take off his diaper. His partner in crime took it off along with hers. I am sure she was thinking that mom really wants to write her novel so lets give her another story to write about.

Just shortly after this happened I went into the girls room and there was Josh and Azalea getting into Marysa's play make-up. Josh had lip gloss all in his hair.

So we put the child gate up so the two partners in crime could serve there time at living room arrest.

So I will laugh and not cry.

No comments: