Friday, January 30, 2009

The worst mom in the universe

Marysa and I had a fight this morning. According to Marysa I am...

The worst mom in Utah. I tell her some of her toys are being taken away.

She doesn't like me. I tell her your grounded

and

In her words. " I am not grounded you are. I am going to call your mom and tell her you are being me. I will I know her phone number. " I just laugh

And

I am the worst mom in the universe. I walk out of the room. I tell her I am done talking.

I think I must be doing a great job if I earned the worst mom in the Universe award.

4 comments:

Launi said...

That is hysterical! She is so cute, and I'm with you--you must be doing pretty good. The universe? Too cool!

Rachel and Todd said...

Congratulations! ;) Yep, it happens. She'll get over it, though, I'm sure!

Todd said...

P.S. You're NOT the worst mom in the universe!! Hey, I know you've had sick kids for a while, and I'm SURE that's making things hard for you. Give me a call when you need to talk, or if you need a sitter or something--please! I'm open! :)

Todd said...

Oops. I'm in Todd's account. That message, and this message is from me, Rachel. :)