Monday, January 19, 2009

They must really want me to write a book.

It was around 9:00 pm. The older kids were sound asleep in their beds. Azalea was fighting going to sleep. Josh was awake he had a late nap.

Andrew and I worked hard all day rearranging the living room. It really did take most the day. We were tired. We just wanted to sit down and watch some TV.

Azalea was still having a hard time going to sleep. I could hear her and Josh play right be hind me.

They are 2 feet away.

All of a sudden we hear some type of liquid spelling. We turn to see Josh peeing on the floor.

We both smile at each other. More like laugh.

Azalea had taken off Joshua's clothes and his diaper.

He takes off . I chase after him so I can get him dressed.

I find him in the girls room. I see only his backside and noticed that he was poopy too.

No comments: