Monday, January 19, 2009

The ward Christmas Party.

This wonderful story takes place about a month ago.

I think it was a Friday. I was excited for this night to come. One I would not have to cook dinner. 2. Caleb and Marysa were going to sing a song.

We all got ready and went to the ward Christmas party.

It was time to eat. So I get in the long line. I wait my turn.

As I am waiting. I am also keeping track of Josh and Azalea. I am talking with friends in the line.

I turn to see Azalea's diaper on the floor. Yes it is on the floor. She is in a dress and had taken it off. I go to grab the diaper. As I do this she starts walking. What does she do. She raises her dress to above her waist.

Remember she has no diaper on. I run to get her. Leaving Josh in the line. I go to the table where my husband is. He take her and puts her diaper on her.

I sure hope know one noticed. It all happened so fast.

Buy the way Caleb and Marysa did awesome on their solo. They stood up in front of the whole ward and sang. Oh you better watch out you better not cry.

Oh how I love my kids. Even when they go around diaper less in public.

No comments: