Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's official

It is official.

After a few months of trying.



After a few months of disappointment.



After a few months of crying.



After a few months of hoping.



After a few months of thinking this is never going to happen.



After a few months of wanting this so bad.


After a few months why does this seem so hard for me to do.


After months of wanting this miracle it has happened.


I am sure you are all dying to know what I am talking about.


I am Just not sure I want to say the words out loud yet. I do not want to jinx myself.

Maybe I will wait a little longer to tell you just to make sure that this is really really it.


This news is just so big that I want to scream it from the roof tops.




























Azalea is potty trained.


I told you it was huge news.

6 comments:

kimberly said...

hahahaha! Congrats for you and Azalea! I totally thought you were going to say you were pregnant! hahaha!

We are just beginning to potty train Ethan. I think when he finally succeeds, I too will be shouting it from the rooftops! :-)

Becky said...

I totally thought you were prego too!!

I just sat here like :-O thinking I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DIDN'T CALL OR TEXT ME THIS!! :-O

hehehe

That was awesome.

But not as awesome as being potty trained!! YAY!!

Mike and Jenn said...

Congrats!....It is definetly quite a hurdle to jump over! Kudos to you for being patient.

Rachel and Todd said...

Yep, I thought you were pregnant, too. You fooled me! Hooray for Azalea! Now you only have 1 in diapers--what a relief.

Anonymous said...

i was going to call and yell at you, for not telling my first. I am very happy for you, when i get to utah we can take lily and Azalea out in a reward to being potty trained. I love you and cant wait to see you in a few days

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! You really had me going there, for a minute.