Tuesday, March 31, 2009

100 %



Marysa has worked really hard this year on her spelling and she finally did it.

She got a 100% plus she got her bonus words right.

downfall
someday
downcast
backbone
something
inside
maybe
himself
outside
herself

Bonus words
Grandpa
Grandma

These are very fitting bonus words because I am sure that Marysa's Grandma Tolman, Grandma Cameron, Grandpa Ottosen, Grandpa Cameron and Grandpa Tolman are just as proud of her as Andrew and I are.

She was so excited to show me her spelling test. The last few months have been a little bit harder for her because she was able to move up to the next spelling level.

Way to go Marysa. Keep up all the good work.




4 comments:

danette said...

mom you are a good mom.
i like your blog.
I am so glad that you cook me dinner every night and sometimes we go out to dinner.
love marysa.

Stephanie said...

Way to go! Those are hard words for First Grade.

Anonymous said...

way to go marysa

Rachel and Todd said...

That's FANTASTIC, Marysa! I'm so proud of you!