Thursday, March 5, 2009

The kidney stone.

Tuesday started like every other day.

7:45 is when my cell phone alarm goes off. Yes I use my cell phone as my alarm.

Who remembers on this day how many times I hit snooze. Some days I hit it 5 times.

Lets fast forward to around 7:00pm. We had just sat down to eat dinner.

Andrew says I my back really hurts and so does my man hood. I say do you feel like you did when you had your kidney stone back in October. He replies yes.

Long story short because I am sooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

He had surgery early this morning to remove his 3mm kidney stone. His surgery went well. We arrived home around 1:00 pm.

I was able to take a nap from about 2:00 to 3:30. But I am still soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

Oh and Andrew is still soooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. I guess that is what happens when you don't sleep for about 2 days.

2 comments:

Rachel and Todd said...

Ouch. Get some sleep tonight! I use my phone as my alarm, too. It works!

Tiffany said...

I know what terrible pain a kidney stone will cause you. I hope that Andrew is feeling better.