Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Josh the amazing climber


A few days ago the while the big ones where at school and the little ones at home sick with a cold. I decided to make a fort for the little ones because they were to sick to go outside. While we were under the tent the two little ones got out. Not much later I her a sound form the sink. I think not again azalea is playing in the water. So I got out of the fort and sure enough there was

Josh and azalea playing in the sink. With the water running. So like any good mother I go and grab my camera. After I took the pictures I take the kids out of the sink and dry them off and put clean clothes on them.
At last the kids are all dried and dressed and I here the water running again. And I assume it is azalea I say azalea As i am walking into the kitchen I see just Josh sitting in the sink and Azalea is once again under the fort.
Yes my little monkey had moved the COUNTER HEIGHT chair over to the table climbed up the chair and climbed into the sink and turned on the water. And like a good mother got my camera. It was in the kitchen so I never left him there by himself. Took pictures let him play for a couple of minutes. Took him out and changed his just changed clothes. This little man is going to make me laugh, scream, cry, give me a heart attache , make me smile and so much more.

4 comments:

Becky said...

ROFL! Love it!!

And I'm so, so, so sorry. hehehe

Dalling Family said...

How funny! I love how you do the pictures. Tell Amy congrats for us!

okbushmans said...

We are probably going to be posting the same things! Our kids are going through similar stages. How funny!

Becky said...

Hey, I tagged you!! Check out my blog for more details.. :-D