Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally we carved the pumpkins


We Have finally either carved or painted our pumpkins in to Jack-o-lanterns
I love this picture if the pumpkin I have waited to use a picture with the invert edit.





Here is Josh with his pumpkin. He got to cranky so I put him to bed.







Azalea oh cute azalea her is here finished pumpkin she painted hers she loves to paint.






Marysa with her finished pumpkin I made the mouth and she did the eyes. She
really wanted to paint her pumpkin.




Here is Caleb with is final Jack-o-lantern. He wanted to carve hers and he did it all but the mouth.



Here is Caleb cleaning out his pumpkin. What a handsome man.



Marysa working on hers. She had so much fun.




Azalea painting her pumpkin. I just love the smile




Joshua painting her pumpkin. I think he got more paint on his face than his pumpkin.

I loved watching my children have fun making Jack-o-lanterns. They had so much fun. Thanks to my mother in law for getting my children there pumpkins. If you can't tell I used the editing system called picnik on the pictures. I hope you enjoy the pictures. What a wonderful way to start the fall.

1 comment:

Becky said...

How fun! We are doing ours tonight.

Great pics!!