Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our birthday getaway

As some of you know mine and Andrew birthdays are only 5 days apart. Mine is 10-04-1979 and Andrews is 10-09-1974. IF you notice we have the exact same numbers in our birthdays. Cool huh. Anyways out of the kindness of my mother in laws heart we where able to go on a weekend get a way. where you ask we went to Midway Utah and where able to stay in the worldmark condos we were able to use some of my MIL points for the condo. We had this planned months ago. IT was going to be us and two of my closest friends but at last either one could come. So at the very last minute i asked my friends Char and Jason. We have known them for about a year and I have the privilege or curse of watching their kids in the morning before school and after school. Lets just say some days are a privilege and other days it is a curse.

Andrew and I spent the first two nights by ourselves. we had lots of fun. We ate at some really good restaurants and thanks to the happening coupon book most of our meals were buy one get one free. We went to Park city I thought it was very amazing. First time being in Park City. I have been to the outlet stores but that is the closest I Have ever been.

On are way back from Park City I got pulled over that is right I got a speeding ticket. Lucky me. Last time I received one was over ten years ago. It was the only down side of the trip. Best part is that park city has no traffic school so yea it will be going on my clean record.

Here are some pictures of our trip.




This is Char and Jason. I am so glad the decide to come up we had a lot of fun with them.



This is the post office in Park City and yes it is a real post office.





I love the way the house look in Park City. Very cool.



Lovely Picture of Andrea and I. What a way to spend our 34 and 29Th birthdays. This is actually one of the very few pictures of Andrew and I. I always seem to just take pictures of the kids they are way cuter than we are. Nice thing about the trip there were no kids. I was able to get my mom and dad to watch them. So yes 3 nights and four days with out kids it was nice. I missed them and am glad to be back home.

P.S. Andrew did end up passing the kidney stone. Sometime on Monday the 13Th. TO much info I am sure but it looked like a candy nerd.

6 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to go and little bitter still. :o(

And how have you not been to Park City before???????? I thought you just meant Main Street.. but not ANY of it?? We'll have to go back.

Lets do our Girls Out dinner soon.

kimberly said...

I'm so glad you had fun! I love the picture of the two of you! You both look really good in it!

Tiffany said...

That must of been so great! I can't remeber a time when Gabe and I have been alone for that long on vacation. Only at hospitals! I'm glad to hear that the stone passed.

Rachel and Todd said...

What a fun trip! I love PC, too. It's awesome.

Michelle Ross said...

I'm so happy that you stopped by my blog!! When are you coming to Boise?
You have such an adorable family!!


www.lovingmylife.wordpress.com

okbushmans said...

You guys look so happy and relaxed in that picture! Happy Birthday both of you!