Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Marysa playing soccer

The fall soccer season has come to an end. Marysa did great
Tonight was her last night. She really enjoys playing soccer
In this picture she is the girl with the one pink shin guard.


This is a picture of her right before she scored.
I think she made about 10 goals this season.


This is Marysa Playing soccer .
Her she is after the game.


Here are her fans. We all love watching her play.
She loves playing. These picture where taking on a Saturday.

2 comments:

Becky said...

How fun! I can't believe how busy you've been between both soccer kids and football. I bet you're ready for a break!! So, when are you coming over for some ROCK BAND??? ;o)

okbushmans said...

Soccer is the BEST! I'm glad I've got a niece with the same passion! And she looks tough too!