Saturday, September 6, 2008

Caleb's first Football game

Today was Caleb's first football game. He was
so excited. He had to be up by 6:45am. We had no
trouble waking him up. He is an x man. He is an x man because
he weighs over 92lbs. Since he is an x man he can not
carry the ball. He plays defence. If for once isn't the biggest kid out
there. It was hard trying to find him. I have always looked for
the biggest kid on the field. He had fun.
All of Caleb's football fans




caleb in a Play



caleb coming back from a play he is in front of #40





caleb getting a drink




3 comments:

kimberly said...

I love how the whole family shows up to cheer! Caleb must feel like a superstar!!!

Becky said...

How cool!!! That's awesome! And yes.. how strange that he's not the biggest. ;o)

Rachel and Todd said...

I'm so sad I missed it. Give me a call to let me know when his next game is. I DEFINITELY want to go and cheer him on. :)