Saturday, September 27, 2008

Going to the circus

We decide to go to the circus. It was a 24 hour last minute dicsion. We had a coupon for 50% off. So we were able to get the tickets for 5.00 dollars each. It was my dads birthday so we decided to invite my mom and dad and my brother and his daughter Aubrey. The kids were so excited. We pulled them out of school after lunch. So me and the four kids headed to Andrew's work to pick him up so we could go the the circus. There was a pre show where we got to see the elephants and the tigers. We also were able to meet some of the performers. The show was great the kids loved it. Josh and azalea did sleep through the second half of the show. Marysa did throw a big fit so she spent some time in time out. It was nice to spend time with my parents, brother, my kids and my sweet hubby. We went out for pizza after the show. I love spending time with my family. I love watching my kids having fun. I love it when the laugh. I love making memories. Here is a slide show of all the fun we had.
So sit back and enjoy the greatest show on earth.

No comments: