Thursday, September 18, 2008

nap time

I love nap time. I love that it is quiet for a couple of hours. I love that my kids are happy again once they wake up from their nap. I love that if I so choose I can take a nap. Which is 7 out of 10 times. Today I choose to take a nap. I am suffering from a cold, so even though my house needs to be cleaned I thought I need my rest more. I am up and the little ones are still sleeping yea. I maybe have more minutes to my self. Which I should be cleaning yet I am not.

What happens after they get up. Josh does not cry when he wakes up he just lays there. I swear he can just be content in his crib for a good hour. yesterday I went in and he was standing up and he was naked. Yes naked he took off his diaper. His poopy diaper. I am sure he peed too. So standing there was this really cute happy naked baby and all I could do was laugh.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I should take a nap sometime.. sounds wonderful!

And LOL at the diaper.. of COURSE it was poopy. That's how it always works, right??? ;o)