Saturday, September 27, 2008

Swings Part 2

We went to caleb's soccer game and the kids wanted to play on the swings. At the park they only have 2 baby swings and one was already taken. What is a mother to do when there is one swing and two kids. Solution have them use the same swing. We put josh and azalea in the swing together. They loved it. They were all smiles. I did have to change who was in front and who was in back. the back was to high for Joshua it was hitting him in the neck.


Marysa even took a turn pushing the little ones. Josh was so relaxed in the swing that he was sucking his thumb and rubbing his hair. We must have swung like this for a good 10 minutes. Finally another swing be came available and they each had there own. I just would have thought of this like 6 years ago when Caleb and Marysa where small. The soccer team playing in the back ground is Caleb's team they are the bright green color.

2 comments:

Rachel and Todd said...

That seriously makes me want to be a kid again. They're like two peas in a pod. Thanks again for helping me the other day when my car died. You're the best!!!

kimberly said...

How fun! I love all your pictures, especially the circus ones! After seeing them, I checked to see if Barnum and Bailey were coming to Phoenix any time soon! (Which, they are not....oh, well!) And, how cute for both kids to fit in the same swing!