Saturday, September 6, 2008

This past July we were able to go on a family vacation.
We went to St George and stayed at the world mark
condos thanks to my mother in law. She had some
points that need to be used and she let us use them. So we were
able to stay in this very nice 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo.
I loved having 2 bathrooms. I wish i had 2 bathrooms at my house.
We were their for four nights. The kids had fun it was really nice
just to get away. We finished off the week by going to Andrews work party
at seven peaks.




Here is Andrew with the two little ones. In the swimming pool
at the condo. It takes two adults to keep track of Zaylee and Josh.


This is a picture marysa took at the st george temple



We went to the dinasour tracks place. I can not at this time
remember the name. Sorry it was a really nice muesum.


This is are really cute family picture taken at Cove Fort. I am
glad we decide to stop there on our way home from our trip.
I was really impressed with caleb he listened to everything the tour guide
said. He is turning in to a great boy.



Here is Caleb trying out one of the old stuff again i can not remeber what
it is.


This is Azalea aka Zaylee. She loves the water. Someone always needs to be watching her.
Right after this trip we went to Seven peaks and we lost her yes we lost her at seven peaks
Actually it was Andrew who lost her. We found her at the first aid office. Coloring and having a
snack. Nothing scares this little girl. We sure do love her.

Here are my adorable kids eating. We had just finished swimming. Andrew loved using the grill they had on the balcony. I would totally change my 3 bedroom 1 bath condo for this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo. It was so nice. did i mention how much i loved having 2 bathrooms. we were on the third story that did scare me a little. you know with me having two little monkeys.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Those are great pictures!! I just LOVE that family one.. you should put that as a main picture on the side thing. I'm going to go ahead and guess that they are all wearing TCP clothes too. hehehe

Glad you had fun!