Friday, September 19, 2008

Swings

Josh, Azalea and I went to the little park in our condo complex. We had a lot of fun swinging. This is the first time Josh is on the big swing by himself. He smiled the whole time. At one point josh let go of one hand to suck his thumb and swing that only lasted a couple of seconds.Until I stopped him and told him you can not suck your thumb and swing at the same time you might fall. Azalea can swing for hours if I let her. At the beginning of the summer Azalea was so afraid of the swings and now she can not go high enough.

I took these pictures with the camera on my phone. The pictures turned out better than I thought they would.
She sneaked outside today at least twice to go and play on the swings. I swear she is an escape artist. 10 people could be watching her and she some how can always sneak way.

2 comments:

Mike and Jenn said...

Danielle,
Cute pictures and blog. Your kids are getting big! I didn't know you had a blog, so I hope you don't mind me checking out your pictures and updates. I see you already have my blog--please visit anytime! I'd love to hear from you!

~Love your cuz,

Jenn

okbushmans said...

Kids are way too smart at too young of an age. Azalea has so much understanding behind those innocent eyes.