Tuesday, September 16, 2008

spotlighting Azalea



Azalea was born on November 17, 2005.
She was born in a very important time in my life. We had miscarried a baby in March of 2004. I had a horrible time after wards. My heart ached. No one felt what hell i went through that year after i miscarried. I know that I already had 2 kids. To me I lost a child. I did not know how to mourn for my lost child. On top of losing a baby we decide to start trying again right way. It was almost to the day that I found out that I was finally Pregnant again.

The day I found out I was pregnant I became a new person inside. She is such a special little girl. In her baby blessing Andrew gave her. He said she was sent after a lot of heartache and that she was her to calm me. She has done that. My soul ached for this little girl. I think we were really good friends in the pre mortal world.

How I got Azalea's name one day i was looking through a old baby name book and saw the name. I really liked it but didn't think much about it. until i started having dreams about the name. Kathryn comes from is my great grandma hesses name.

Azalea is a miracle from heaven. She is very independent. She is always trying to do stuff by herself. She is speech delayed but that is okay thank heaven for early intervention programs. Both Andrew and I have a soft spot in our hearts. She loves her dad. I think in her dad's eyes she can to know wrong. Andrew wants her too stay little forever.

I could go on and on about this special little girl that Heavenly Father has given to us to take care of . She is truly a blessing in our lives and in every ones life who knows her. She has a very special spirit. She is calm and happy and yet very independent.

I just want to take a moment to thank Heavenly Father for this little girl. I can't even express how much I love her. At a moment I thought I had gone though all I could Heavenly Father blessed me with this sweet sweet girl.

She will be 3 in exactly 2 months. I have learned alot through my experience getting her into my life. It did all work out. I now know that I need to just my Heavenly Father more.

All I can say is Thank you Heavenly Father for this precious little girl. I promise to always love her and care for her.

Below is a slide show of Azalea.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I still remember how devastated you were with that miscarriage.. so sad. :o( I'm glad you got pregnant with Zaylee when you did. She's so cute and full of energy..

Just refer back to this post on her "monkey" days. hehehe